Do you know that there are some free Free Chrome Extensions that can help you skyrocket your digital marketing strategy? You don’t actually need a big team to run your daily tasks. A few weeks ago wrote an article on What Is Marketing Automation & How to Get Started? But before we get started want to ask you.
How long does it take to do keyword research, Find high-performing keywords and come up with content ideas, A/B testing your content concepts, determine whether your content is worthwhile, and finally, give it writing permission? It may take you an entire day or days to complete.
According to research, over 40% of workers spend their precious time on repetitive tasks.
You can reduce your labor with a single click in an age where there is a tool for everything. Yes, Google Chrome extensions function exactly like a magic wand that you may wave to finish a task.
They also help your marketing strategies by saving time, speeding up processes, and increasing production.
Let’s have a look at some of the greatest free Chrome extensions for your digital marketing needs without further ado.
Free Chrome Extensions 1: Grammarly
Grammarly needs no introduction. It’s an excellent tool for detecting grammatical and spelling mistakes. Grammarly also highlights problematic phrases and sentences to assist you in removing fluff from your work. And because we expect everyone to be a native English speaker this tool is worth a mention.
- The spell checker detects typos and grammatical errors.
- Specific recommendations for improving the expressiveness of your writing
- Real-time feedback on Google Docs, Gmail, LinkedIn, Twitter, and every other channel
- Gives a total score for your articles.
- Each week, you will receive a personalized report on your progress and areas for growth.
Grammarly is a useful tool for producing error-free blog posts, landing page content, email writing, and all other types of writing.
There are many other tools out there however recommend Grammarly is the best in my opinion
Number #2: Free Google Chrome Extension BuzzSumo
BuzzSumo calculates the total engagement rate of online sites. It’s a one-click solution to discover the share count of a specific page and discover the best-performing content.
However, it has a pro plan in its free plan includes ten searches each month.
- The number of times a web page has been shared on various social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- The website’s evergreen score. The higher the number, the better.
- Discover the most popular content on the website you’re currently browsing.
- Obtains the total amount of articles, engagement domains, and linking domains for any website.
BuzzSumo can help you find the most shared stuff on the internet. Marketers typically use this data as motivation to generate better content or to plan their content strategy. For any inconvenience, you haven’t tried BuzzSumo, I recommend you check it out
Check My Links
Check My Links finds broken links on web pages. It’s an opportunity to email the website’s proprietors and request that the links be replaced with new ones—a surefire way for marketers or SEO specialists to build backlinks. There is a lot n the pro version however this tool offers more than enough in the free plan.
- Finds and validates all links on any website.
- Highlights both valid and broken links
- Spots 404s needing a fix
- Allows you to copy broken links to your clipboard.
Check My Links can be used by marketers and website designers to discover broken links on their own and other people’s websites.
Awesome Screenshot is a popular screen-capturing application. It allows you to highlight, annotate, draw, trim, and blur information in addition to taking screenshots.
- Takes a screenshot of the viewable area
- Captures the entirety of a web page
- Records during a browsing session.
- Share your sessions and images with others.
Awesome Screenshot allows you to take photographs and film videos for your content in real-time. It’s also useful for sharing important web elements with your team.
If you are a design-obsessed marketer, Eye Dropper is the tool for you. Colors from web pages can be selected and saved for use in photos, logos, and other graphic elements.
- Identify colors from any web page
- Pick colors from local files
- Get a wide range of color codes such as RGB, Hex, and others.
- Export colors in CSV format
If you see a color on the web that inspires you, Eye Dropper decodes the color details you need to produce a matching hue for your visual assets.
Social media marketing is becoming an inescapable component of the marketing mix. It enables you to connect with potential consumers through their preferred platforms, such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
However, sharing each tweet or LinkedIn post is a time-consuming effort. You might run out of creative ideas. Better to stock your idea bank ahead of time using the chrome extensions listed below.
Want to share your favorite stuff on social networks without having to navigate between websites? Buffer Extension is the solution. The app allows you to share curated content on the fly.
- From anywhere on the internet, share information on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- By using the extension, you can schedule posts to Buffer.
- Auto-shorten the URL for easy sharing.
- Choose or add an image or video to the content.
- While exploring social media, submit the article you think is worth sharing.
- Sync all your content in one place
To share or schedule social media content while on the go, use the Buffer Extension. it is this extension I often use to fill up my Twitter feeds.
Are you ready to reduce your marketing hours?
Instead of navigating from one site to another, extensions serve up keywords and domains with a single click. Another click validates your content ideas. With one more click, you’ll be presented with a list of titles that are emotionally intriguing.
You share an interesting piece of content on the go in addition evaluate website depths by examining SEO data and success variables.
What more could one want?